Who doesn’t hate tanning? Those mismatched skin tones are every girl’s nightmare, right? Tanning definitely doesn’t looks well and also affects the skin adversely. But this sun doesn’t have mercy on us. Though we cannot stop going out and sit back home, but we can take measures to prevent tanning. Lets us see at the ways to prevent suntans.
- Use sunscreen- Obviously, it’s a must-have in every girl’s bag. Sunscreen provides a lot of protection from the UV rays of the sun. Sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 15 or above is good for protecting from sun tan.
- Cover your face when out. Wear sunglasses, wear a hat or cap, show some swag, girls!
- Keep your skin moisturized all the time. Apply moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Wash your face with a good face wash or scrub to clean your skin.
- If you have already got tan, then put some cold cabbage leaves on the affected area. Leave it for 15 minutes. Repeat the process twice a week until the tan goes away.
- Apply Vicks on the affected area to treat sunburns.
- Mix milk, cream and saffron together. Apply this paste on the face gently and leave it overnight. Repeat this thrice a week. This not only removes tan but also give a silky soft, acne- free skin.
- Curd- applying curd on the tanned area twice or thrice a week can help in getting rid of the tan quickly.
- Aloe vera is also good for the skin tan and cures sunburns.
- Protection from sun is needed in winters too. Winter sun is as bad as the summer’s. So we need to take care of the skin even in winters.
These were some of the ways by which you can fight back tan and prevent those coloured patches on your skin.