Every morning, most of us just wash their face with water and go to our respective workplaces. But is it really enough to wash your face that way? Your face attracts the most dirt and dust, so you need to wash it properly. Removing makeup, dirt and dust will help in building a glowing skin.
Here are the ways to wash your face in the right way:
- Washing your face before going to bed is very important. Remove all the makeup. Clean your face properly before going to bed.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water in winters. Do not splash hot water on your face, as it can dry your skin. The skin becomes more itchy and flaky with hot water.
- Never wash your face with a soap bar. Soap can be harsh to your skin. Use a good face wash to keep your skin tidy. Ask your dermatologist to advice you with the best face wash for your skin. Because everyone has different skin and there are plenty of face wash cleansers available in the market. Ask your doctor to suggest the best one for your skin.
- Do not keep the lather of face wash for too long on the skin. Keep it for just 20-30 seconds and rinse thereafter. Keeping it for a longer time can harm the skin.
- Do not over wash. It’s not that you have to clean your face so you are washing it every hour. No. Washing your face twice or thrice a day can be enough. Washing more can lead to dryness.
- Do not rub your face regressively with a towel. Gently dab the towel or cloth on your face. Rubbing the skin can damage it more.
- Apply a skin moisturizer on your face after washing your face at night. Moisturizer helps to regain the lost moisture of your skin overnight.